HighwayBrazil selected 7 unforgettable beaches you must see! Check it out!
7. Central Beach Camboriú: Is where everything happens. The southern capital of Florianopolis (in the state of Santa Catarina) has it all: restaurants, bars, hotels, nightclubs and a delightful bike lane on the seaside, which leads to a very busy area where people practice sports and chat in a very relaxed ambience. This is the best city in the region to stay in, close to everything and has good access to public transport.
6. Pipa beach: is the main seaside resort of the Coast of the northeastern state of Rio Grande do Norte (Grand river of the north), located in the town of ‘Tibau do Sul’. The old and quiet fishing village, is now famous for having one of the busiest nights of the state and is cherished by surfers and tourists of all parts of the planet. Rio Grande do Norte also has other idyllic beaches on its coastline.
5. The Copacabana beach: is considered the most famous beach in the world. Affectionately dubbed by locals the Princess of the Sea, has an imense number of songs in dedication which only collaborates its history of tradition, glamor and glory. Copacabana also has its sporting side, the beach is home to world championships of beach volleyball and beach soccer.
4. Praia do Forte: is situated in the town of Mata de São João in the grand state of Bahia in north east Brazil. The easiest way to get there is the most beautiful and well kept ‘Coconut Road’. The natural beauty mixed with its history makes the Praia do Forte one of the most popular destinations of Bahia. Apart from Praia do Forte, Bahia has over a thousand kilometers of coastline making up to an almost infinite number of idyllic beaches such as Porto Seguro, Arraial D’ajuda, Caraiva etc etc.
3. Mirror beach (Praia do espelho): the prohibition of the cars on the long strretch of beach brings peace and preservation to the place, blending the Atlantic ocean, coconut palms, restinga (beachside flora), mangroves and cliffs of white and red tones which frame the calm sea with warm and crystal clear waters. This paradise is situated in a pristine environmental protection area, between the villages of Trancoso and Caraíva on the southern coast of Bahia.
2. Jericoacoara: It has been voted the most beautiful beach in Brazil and one of the 10 most beautiful in the world by The Washington Post. The Jericoacoara beach is part of a National Park in the town of Jijoca in the northeastern state of Ceará. The beach has a stable termperature of around 27°C to 30°C throughout the year. Its landscape is decorated by beautiful coconut palms, cliffs and lagoons amongst huge sand dunes.
1. Porto de Galinhas: elected for consecutive years as one of the best destinations in Brazil ‘Porto de Galinhas’ is located in the town of ‘Ipojuca’ some 60km from the norteastern capital of Recife in the state of Pernambuco. Porto de Galinhas became one of the most popular beaches in northeastern Brazil. A true Brazilian paradise with white sand, coconut trees and crystal clear waters with very pleasant temperatures.